Skip to page content
- To seek membership from all non-commercial bathing box and boatshed (beach box) Licensees of the Bayside City Council with the common aim to preserve and promote local heritage and culture.
- To conserve and enhance heritage places of natural and cultural significance.
- To represent member interests to the Bayside community, Local and State Governments or their agencies and the general public.
- To disseminate information and comment on member issues.
- To enter into contracts for the provision of collective foreshore services or consultancies.
- To participate in formal arrangements to enhance the interests of all licensed beach boxes located around Port Phillip Bay and Western Port.
- To enhance Local and State Government management and promotion of tourism.
- To do all such things as are conducive or incidental to the attainment of the above purposes or any of them.